Hilton Columbus Downtown
Arts Impact Ohio 2018 takes place at the Hilton Columbus Downtown, located in the Arena District, just steps away from great restaurants, shops, and night life.
We have reserved a limited block of rooms at a special conference rate of $169 per night (including complimentary WiFi). The deadline to book in the room block is November 5, 2018.
BOOK YOUR ROOM
- Overnight: $28 with in/out privileges until 5 p.m. on the day of checkout, billed to guest room.
- Short-Term Day Parking: $15 no in/out privileges (anything over 20 minutes, until 2 a.m.)
Self-Parking (Vine Street/West Garage)
- Overnight: $25 with in/out privileges. Room key issued at front desk and billed to room. Valid until 5 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Short-Term Day Parking:
- Each 30 Mins to 4 hours $1.00
- 4-7 Hours $9.00
- 7-9 Hours $11.00
- 9-12 hours $14.00
- 12 Hours – 6 a.m. Next Day $18.00
- Lost Ticket Rate $60.00
NOTE: Complimentary transportation will be provided for the December 5 evening reception.
COTA – Columbus public bus service; map your ride online.
COTA Paratransit Mobility Services; call 614-275-5828
CBUS free downtown circulator, running every 10-15 minutes, 7 days a week. Check the website for details and maps.
Uber & Lyft car service is available in central Ohio; download the app.